ALL EYES ON US: THE BEAUTY GUIDE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
From the perfect make-up tricks to the best eye cream that actually works for wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness, find out how to look bright-eyed.
Due to the use of a mask during the pandemic, the eyes became our number one priority. Proof of that? According to the Business Insider newspaper, eye make-up sales soared and grew 204% in just three months. From bold eyebrows to eyelash extensions, to irreverent make-up and eye care, Zaftyg unravels all the beauty secrets you need to know.
Do you want to go back in time in only 60 seconds!? Discover the latest innovation from Zaftyg that promises to combat puffiness and dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles, while smoothing and giving a lifting effect for a more open and luminous look: Cucumber Herbal Eye Gel.
With an ultra-light texture, this all-vegan, cruelty-free formula has hyaluronic acid, shea, coffee and botanical extracts, cucumber and avocado oil. Paraben, Sulfate, Silicone and Gluten-free.
Tip: Apply the product with light pressure around the eyes, eyelids and between the eyebrows and over the temples in circular movements. Et voilà!
Don’t Even Blink: 8 Homemade Tricks for a Reinvigorated Look
- Sleep Having good sleep habits is an indispensable factor in looking rested. Try to sleep eight hours a day.
- Rosemary Before bed, boil water and add rosemary. Then place your face close to the container to benefit from the vapors. This plant has properties that help fight puffiness and lighten the skin, minimizing dark circles.
- Spoon Overnight, place two scoops in the freezer. Upon awakening, rest the spoons on your eyelids for approximately five minutes. The goal? Stimulate the skin and activate circulation.
- Massage with circular movements the area under your eyes to promote circulation and enhance the absorption of the active principles of specific products.
- Eye Makeup Remover Since this area is extremely delicate, you must remove the makeup with a specific product for this purpose to avoid rubbing the area too much and causing irreparable damage.
- Put your phone away When used to excess, blue-light devices such as cell phones or tablets minimize levels of melatonin, the chemical that induces sleep, which increases the risk of insomnia and results in a tired face.
- Green tea (or chamomile) Place the tea bags in the fridge overnight and apply them in the morning over the eyes region. To decongest, massage this area
- Potato Did you sleep poorly? Grate a potato and place it over your eyes for ten minutes. This has anti-inflammatory properties and will help to smooth out the puffiness.
Dark-circles: The secret of camouflage
1 Start with color correction. With a brush, apply apricot or yellow concealer over dark circles.
2 Then apply concealer to properly camouflage the dark circles.
- Apply your foundation and fix it with powder.
4 Surrender to highlighter. Apply it to the temples and the top of your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose and the cupid arch of your lips. A bright face will hide dark circles and highlight your features.
5 Finally, apply a spray makeup fixer to ensure that dark circles remain concealed throughout the day.
Welcome to Zaftyg!
About Zaftyg, it is a community space for the forward thinking woman! We are a progressive lifestyle brand and online magazine focused on delivering high quality products and starting meaningful conversations. No matter how you identify, we are here to help you look your best, and live your best life!
About Zaftyg, it is an evolution of the Yiddish word Zaftig – a full figured woman or plump in shape. Our brand supports all women and those that identify as women, and all those who accept themselves for who they truly are. This includes any being that identifies as a woman too. We take PRIDE in standing with the with anything that aligns for the higher good of our communities.
Your purchase is directly supporting our Zaftyg team of entrepreneurs, contractors and freelancers from around the globe. We are doing our part in offering support for a better life – work balance for our team, so that our we may live well balance life. Learn more about our Zaftyg team here! Interested in partnering up with our subsidiary brand Onus Social? Take a look at what we do over at Onus Social Digital Marketing Agency, an Internationally Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency.